GPU Miner Software
ePIC Boost Miner is designed to work with SAPPHIRE’s RX 570 16GB Blockchain Graphics Card to mine Grin Coins. Taking advantage of the full 16GB of GPU memory, you can expect 2X mining performance over conventional 8GB RX580/570 with 0.99 fidelity. Please note that other GPU Mining Software is also available and can be used to mine Grin Coin on the RX 570 16Gb card, however.
Please read carefully the system and configuration requirements before using the ePIC Boost Miner software.
|Driver||C29 Average||C31 Average||C32 Average||Power Consumption|
|RX 570 16GB Blockchain||ROCM||2.06||0.47||0.1||
|AMD GPU Pro(OpenCL)||1.63||0.42||0.1||
*Note: The reference performance is validated on a platform based on Intel®Core™ i5 8400 and ePIC Boost Miner V1.0. The platform supports PCI Express 3.0 with Atomics. The graph rate number listed is the average number of a 10 minute record. Performance and power consumption may vary depending upon your system configuration. Your performance in mining conditions may differ substantially depending on your system, network difficulty, internet connection and other factors.
SAPPHIRE Technology Third-Party Software Disclaimer
Any links to third-party software available on this SAPPHIRE Technology website are provided “as is” and for reference only without warranty of any kind and all software is to be used at your own risk.
The use of this third-party software link on this SAPPHIRE Technology website is done at your own free will, discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage resulting to your SAPPHIRE Technology products or computer system or loss of data that results from using this link to operate your SAPPHIRE Technology products.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with the software linked to this SAPPHIRE Technology website, and SAPPHIRE Technology will not be liable for any loss and damages whatsoever that you may suffer as a result of or in connection with the downloading, installing, using, modifying or distributing such software to your own self and/ or other users.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from SAPPHIRE Technology or from this SAPPHIRE Technology website shall create any warranty or guarantee for the software. We strongly advise that you consult your own technical person before using any of the software links made available on this SAPPHIRE Technology website to operate and run your SAPPHIRE Technology products.
Additionally, SAPPHIRE Technology make NO warranty and NO representation that:
- The third-party software will meet your requirements or fit for any purpose.
- The third-party software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- The results from the use of the third-party software will be effective, accurate or reliable.
- The quality of the third-party software will meet your expectations.
- If errors or problems occur in connection with a download of the third-party software obtained from the links on this website, you are responsible to contact the software provider for correction or rectification. SAPPHIRE Technology only provides this link for your reference and the link or software available in the link shall in no event be construed as forming part of SAPPHIRE Technology product.
The links to third-party software and the related documentation made available on this SAPPHIRE Technology website are subject to the following conditions:
- The software could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- At any time without prior notice, we may make changes to the links pointing to third-party software or documentation made available on the third-party’s website.
- The software may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such materials.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the third-party software or documentation available from its website. The provision of this link in this.
- In no event shall SAPPHIRE Technology be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, lost data or profits, or any liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this third-party software.